Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Small Business Big Money Obsession

I've never been all that obsessed with money, but then again I always had it and never really had to work for it all that hard either. All that is about to change.

I realized that if I'm going to start my own business (again -- my first effort failed,) I'm going to have to get positively obsessed with money, and not necessarily in a bad way.

I don't really know what I'm doing here, but I suppose I can figure it out. One thing I know is that I'm ok for the next six months, but after that it gets really scary which is why I had better spend the next six months working to assure that I'm flush for 12 months, and in turn spend those 12 months working to assure the next 12 months aren't life killers, either.

With all this spending going on, the one thing I do know is that I need to curb my spending. I like clothes. I might be sort of a hippie, but I'm stilla girl. I wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of Jimmy Choos but damn it, I love my Converse!

And I smoke cigarettes. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

I had more uninteresting banality to write, but alas life intrudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment