Monday, December 21, 2009

When Tar and Feathers Won't Suffice

I admit it, I'm a news junkie only I don't own a television so I have to read the news in order to get my fix. I read a lot of distressing crap everyday, so much so that you'd think I'd be immune to stuff like this.

In case you're too lazy to click the link, here's a synopsis for ya:

Self-employed (read: subprime ARM) woman buys tiny little house in California circa 2006 for 350,000. She asks for a loan modification. Lender denies modification and SELLS HOUSE FROM UNDER WOMAN FOR 78,000 to an LLC DBA Shark Investments.

Shark. Fucking. Investments.

Yeah, no shit.

I'll bet that woman would have LOVED the opportunity to have bought her house for 275,000 less than she paid for it instead of getting evicted for having tried to modify her loan. Oh and get this, she wasn't even late on any of her payments!

Burn in Hell, banker bitches, burn in motherfucking Hell!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment