Saturday, January 23, 2010

Supreme Court Supremely Screwed US

I want to hate justice Kennedy for being the swing vote that allowed that corporations are a human and thus allowed them free speech, but after reading this article I really can't fault the guy. Hey, unlike his non-hearted compatriots, at least the dude wants to grant Gitmo detainees human rights and argues on the right side of racial school admissions. A free thinker, I like that, even if he is a doddering Reagan nominee.

Now, that's not to say that I think that a corporation should be granted constitutional rights, that sort of legislation is straight up bullshit and the American people are totally screwed now that this precedent has been set in Supreme Court Stone.

Fuck, I hate Republicans. Democrats suck but, Jesus-pissed-up-a-goddamned-rope, Republicans are just downright evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment